In Psychospiritual Healing from Trauma, my guest Amy Babish talks about healing from trauma from a psycho-spiritual and movement therapy lens.
Amy weaves her passion for soul connection & extensive training in expressive arts therapy, trauma & attachment work, somatic psychotherapy, mind body work, developmental psychology, lineage and intergenerational work, Embodied Gestalt Sex Therapy, breath work, movement, and creative expression for over 20 years into her offerings, groups and individuals with a touch of magic, lifestyle curation & je ne sais quoi.
In Psycho-Spiritual Healing from Trauma, Amy also shares about:
- Her psycho-spiritual healing from trauma and ‘come from’ place
- Intergenerational trauma
- Anti-racism work
- Psycho-spiritual psychotherapy
- Amy’s retreats
- The soul’s infinite wisdom: The true self and the wise woman
- You don’t have to know in order to heal
- Family constellations with Bert Hellinger
- Coming into right relationship with yourself
- The Lone Wolf and how we play small
- My Grandmother’s Hands
- Women Who Run with the Wolves
- Somatic energy and the life force
- What is resourcing?
- Holding trauma and weight on the body
- Becoming a QOYA teacher
- What to expect at a movement class
- Gabrielle Roth 5 Rhythms
- Xanthia Johnston at Urban Playology
Connect with Amy on Social:
To receive a free copy of Amy’s Golden Meditation – review this episode: Psycho-Spiritual Healing from Trauma on iTunes, screenshot the review and email it to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe now to discover why women from all around the globe are tuning in to the Soul Sessions with Jodie Gale podcast.
Want to be a guest on the show? You can find topics of interest and more information on our Write for Us page.