In this episode, I talk about finding meaning and purpose in difficult times.
Jodie Gale is the founder of TheSoulCentre.Online, host of the Soul Sessions with Jodie Gale podcast, a Soul-Centred Psychotherapist, Complex Trauma Expert, Mind Body Eating + Plant-Based Nutrition Coach. She is a leading specialist in women’s emotional, psychological and spiritual health and well-being. Over the last 20 years, Jodie has helped women to transform and heal their lives from complex trauma, disordered eating and the trance of unworthiness. She has a private psychotherapy, counselling and life-coaching practice in Manly, Frenchs Forest and Allambie on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia. Jodie is passionate about helping women befriend, connect and nourish their whole selves: body, feelings, mind and SOUL!
In Finding Meaning & Purpose in Difficult Times I also share about:
- Famous people who have overcome great suffering
- Finding meaning and purpose in difficult times
- Suffering through COVID
- Viktor Frankl and Man’s Search for Meaning
- The Fear Zone, the Learning Zone & the Growth Zone
- Positive Thinking & Toxic Positivity
- IVF failures, grief and loss
- On Grief & Grieving by David Kessler & Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- The 5 Stages of Grief
- Transformation & Post-Traumatic Growth
- Journal Prompts for Overcoming
- A book list for overcoming adversity
- Repression of the sublime
Subscribe now to discover why women from all around the globe are tuning in to the Soul Sessions with Jodie Gale podcast.
Subscribe now and get your Free eBook: 4 Ways to Befriend Your Body
Join The Soul-Centred Women Facebook Group
Want to be a guest on the show? You can find topics of interest and more information on our Write for Us page.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply